Sunday, June 19, 2011

Adorable new kit and freebie!

Hi all! Happy Father's Day! Thanks very much to those who have passed by even when I'm such a lousy blogger I haven't posted a thing since last year :p I'm happy to report that I'm still on the CT of Twin Mom Scraps and though I loved her a couple of years ago, her kits have evolved even more now, and they're so full of character and adorable-ness (?) that I can't help but love her even more now!

My baby just lost both his front teeth in the space of maybe a couple of days and I was worried he'd look strange but he looks so sweet and pathetic (well maybe just to me, lol) that I just have to scrap him. Rebecca's latest kit is perfect for this event, it's called "Tooth Fairy", and is now available in her stores at The Studio, her personal store and soon she'll have a new store, you might want to check out her blog for details of that, plus a darling freebie cluster frame from her new kit. Check it out, isn't it so vibrant and fun?


Also, I created a freebie also from "Tooth Fairy" which she'll release in her newsletter so if you'd like it, go ahead and sign up. She releases freebies and discounts very regularly so it'll be worth your while. The newsletter goes out later today so sign up asap!

Thanks again and I'll do my best to update a bit more often :) Sunshine and smiles!

Anna


1 comment:

  1. Hi Anna :-) *wave*
    Thanks for stopping by my blog with your nice comment :) please send me links if you post layouts you made with Country Cookbook too, i'd LOVE to see them :-)

    ReplyDelete